Pressure Sensor (Honeywell PX3)
Plug & play compatible with every Crodeon Reporter
Honeywell’s PX3 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers use piezoresistive sensing technology with ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) signal conditioning in a brass housing and Metri-Pack 150 connection. The PX3-series offer great customer value with multiple configuration possibilities. This durable sensor provides the tough environmental specifications needed, including insulation resistance and dielectric strength, external freeze-thaw resistance, and EMC performance. The PX3 Series is calibrated and temperature compensated from -40°C to 125°C.
Crodeon offers the sealed gauge versions of the PX3 Series. Contact us if you need the absolute variant for vacuum measurements in your project.
- 5 meter Metri-Pack 150 cable with stainless steel M12 connector for direct compatibility with your Crodeon Reporter.
- Total Error Band (TEB) ±1.0% FSS from -20°C to 85°C: Provides indication of the sensor’s true measurement performance over a specified temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency.
- Higher insulation resistance and dielectric strength: Protects the user and sensor in high over-voltage situations, and ensures that the device is compliant with industry standards.
- Higher EMC performance: Operates more reliably in the presence of electro-magnetic fields, such as near wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
- Higher external freeze/thaw resistance: Survives exposure to frost, commonly found in refrigeration systems.
- Reduced current consumption: Helps to reduce energy costs, and enhances product life if used in battery driven systems.
- Common HFC (hydrofluorocarbon) refrigerants (R410A and R134A)
- Next generation low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants (R448A/Solstice® N40, R32 and R1234ZE)
- Engine oil
- Petroleum-based hydraulic fluids
- Brake fluids (DOT3)
- Dry air
- Weight: 318 g
- Height (sensor head): 23 mm
- Width (sensor head): 42,5 mm
- Depth (sensor head): 25 mm
- Cable length: 5 m