Plug & play compatible with every Crodeon Reporter
This ultra low-power rotary encoder measures distance and speed. The sensor comes with a 3m PUR cable with die-cast zinc M12 connector for direct compatibility with your Crodeon Reporter.
- Hall-effect sensors: DRV5012 by Texas Instruments inside.
- Sample rate selection with slow mode (for battery saving) and fast mode.
- Sensor limit slow mode: max 1.05m/s or 3.78km/h (200 RPM).
- Sensor limit fast mode: 20,000 RPM (DRV5012 limit).
- Magnetic sensor: no mechanical wear.
- 12 pole magnet ring with 6 pulses per rotation (52.36mm per pulse).
- Power supply: 3.3V - 5V operating range.
- Power consumption slow mode: ±3.3µA at 3.3V / ±4.4µA at 5V.
- Power consumption fast mode: ±310µA at 3.3V / ±325µA at 5V.
Wheel and pivot arm:
- Fully waterproof design: IP67.
- Galvanized spring and fully stainless steel pivot arm.
- Female 4-pin M12 connector (diecast zinc).
- PUR Cable (3m. length), grey, halogen-free.
- Injected polyurethane wheel; Relatively insensitive to cut and tear propagation; Very durable; Non-marking; Smooth surface.
- R2Z Sealed Bearings resulting in quiet operation.
- Weight: 1328 g
- Height: 211 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Depth: 215 mm
- Wheel diameter: 100 mm
- Cable length: 3 m