All-in-one Weather Sensor
Plug & play compatible with every Crodeon Reporter
This all-in-one weather sensor comes with a 5m PUR cable and a die-cast zinc M12 connector suited for outdoor use. The setup is directly compatible with your Crodeon Reporter.
This sensor uses only one connector on your Reporter, but it measures six parameters: temperature, humidity, rain, wind average, wind peak and wind direction.
- Physical tipping bucket sensor.
- One tilt represents 400ml of rain per square meter.
- Measurement area: 96mm diameter.
- Three parameters included: average wind speed, peak wind speed, wind direction.
- Linear measurement of average wind speed during a given interval.
- Linear measurement of peak wind speed detected during this same interval.
- Wind direction in 16 steps: N, NNE, NE, ENE, E, ESE, SE, SSE, S, SSW, SW, WSW, W, WNW, NW, NNW.
- Interval determined by user on the Crodeon Dashboard. Options are: 30sec, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 20min, 30min, 1hour and 2 hours.
Temperature & Humidity sensor:
- Values measured by on-board Sensirion SHT30 humidity / temperature sensor.
- Accuracy: 0,5°C en 3%RH.
- Resolution: 0,1°C en 1%RH.
- Weight: 636 g
- Height: 390 mm
- Width: 340 mm
- Depth: 140 mm
- Cable length: 5 m
More info about the SHT30 sensor by Sensirion: